Friday, November 9, 2012

Be Mature

Assalamualaikum... =)

Lately I've been reflecting (again). Well that's good right? One of the 10 Principles in Islamic Management is to exercise self-criticism periodically. This is the Control step in management right? So, I'm trying to do some controlling in managing myself in order to become a better person.

Wah, I still remember my management stuffs! One of the best class ever since I entered UiTM. Thank u Miss Rita!

Now, it seems that I've not invested my time well enough. Majority of it goes to watching Korean dramas (Rooftop Prince!) and crying while watching the dramas unnecessarily. I know that I'm wasting so many precious times on the dramas but I couldn't help it. Hehe. Rooftop Prince is just so awesome!! So, after checking my schedule for the rest of the semester, then only I notice I don't have much time left. Even after taking intersession last sem break, I still think that I don't have enough time. Huhu. Probably have to start performing Dhuhaa prayer ritually to feel 'lapang'. ^^"

Right now moving on to the topic of this post, 'Be Mature'. Now, what I really wanna refer to is being mature in friendship. I've experienced once where one of my friends getting angry and not talking to each other for a few days due to petty little things. This, is definitely childish. Just because you couldn't get things your way doesn't mean that you can start stomping your feet and starts to give these sidelong glances. So here, I wanna stress out to victims-of-childish-friends-who-likes-to-lash-out-on-insignificant-stuff to be PATIENT with friends like these. Don't fight back if u can help it really. Cuz, the moment u start saying things back, you'll be acting immature as well.

So yeah, I know, I'm rambling but I just need to get this out of my system. "ALINA, patience is virtue."

Cheers.

3 comments:

khadijah said...

can feel you through your writing, miss you mommy! :)

myzara said...

hee miss you both! =D

Dayangku Alina said...

huhuuuuu.. i've been missing u two so badd.. ='(